Spend your Summer (in) the Psalms!
Whatever your summer looks like, we know it takes intentionality to include more of Jesus in the rhythm of your days, and we can’t think of a better place to camp out this summer than in the Psalms. Journey through the Psalms this summer!
All you need is a copy of our Summer (in) the Psalms 40-Day Devotional Journal. This beautiful 127-page journal is just $7.99, only available on Amazon, and includes a 40-day reading plan of selections from Psalms, daily reflection questions with lined pages for journaling, and twenty corresponding devotions from the (in)courage Devotional Bible printed in full. (You do not need an (in)courage Devotional Bible to participate; the journal includes the full devotions.) For less than $8, this journal is all you need for an impactful summer Bible study.
That’s it! Relaxed, no pressure, and still deeply impactful. Gather a group of friends and spend the Summer (in) the Psalms together. Don’t add more tasks to your to-do list. Rather, make space for the ones that matter most, bring us closer to the One who created us, and spend time reflecting on His heart.
Listen in as (in)courage Community Manager Becky Keife discusses selected psalms with other (in)courage writers. Find the full video collection here! Here are the writers and the psalms they chat about:
- Week One: Psalm 1, featuring Dawn Camp and Dorina Lazo Gilmore-Young
- Week Two: Psalm 25, featuring Robin Dance and Anna E. Rendell
- Week Three: Psalm 37, featuring Mary Carver and Robin Dance
- Week Four: Psalm 56, featuring Stephanie Bryant and Dorina Lazo Gilmore-Young
- Week Five: Psalm 92, featuring Anna E. Rendell and Aliza Latta
- Week Six: Psalm 103, featuring Jen Schmidt, Robin Dance, and Renee Swope
- Week Seven: Psalm 136, featuring Karina Allen, Holley Gerth, and Bonnie Gray
- Week Eight: Psalm 139, featuring Michelle Reyes, Jennifer Dukes Lee, and Karina Allen